Friday, March 9, 2012

e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze


Forget costly Collagen injections, or those painfully stinging glosses, stimulate your senses to a refreshed full perfect pout with Plumping Lip Glaze! A revolutionary lip plumper, infusing natural ingredients that awaken your senses for fresh, volume-enhanced and moisturized lips. This dual sided Plumping Lip Glaze has a tinted color for a subtle plump or a clear gloss that power plumps your lips. Wear together and instantly feel the lip enlarging effects!



Color: Oasis
Price: $1.00
Scent: Mint


Pros: Glossy finish, Convenient, Easy application True to color Cons: Sticky, Bad tasting, Smells bad Best Uses: Going out, Special occasions, Dry lips


I won the e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze from Sally over at Infinite Dreams. She is always running giveaways and games on her blog. Go check her out!

This glaze is very minty. Like putting tooth paste on your lips. It kind of burns. I think the "plumping" is more of a feeling than the actual size of your lips. Because it does feel like your lips get big and pouty, but looking in the mirror, I see nothing. The glaze is very sparkly, so I don't use it a lot. If I was a teen I would rock the glitter, but as a parent, I don't like it. It would be nice for a night out but not every day use.

Over all I like it, and I would buy it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment